19 January 2007

Jade Bad-y

I feel so disgrace with Jade because I liked her…

The controversy started on Big Brother over bullies (Vicky Pollard’s best friends) ganging up on Shilpa Shetty, I think that’s both racist and bullying. They disrespected Shilpa’s own culture.
Danielle, Jade, Jo and Jack made their sick comments in their whisper about Shilpa as well as apparently ‘indirect’ racism abuse towards the bollywood star. I didn’t catch who said that as subtitle jumbled up but one of them said ‘She should (bleep) go home’. Also Jade said ‘Shilpa Poppadom’ which is very racist thing to say about. Other people might see it as a joke but I don’t. Even worse, Jack once did say ‘Paki’, I really hate that word. White people invented that word as same as ‘coloured’ and ‘nigger’.


Jade denied herself that she is not racist, she would say for sure… like the infamous phase ‘I am not racist but’ thing bullsh*t, written all over her face already. For me, no matter what she didn’t mean to say such things or influenced by alcohol, she is still racist and a bully. She would be close to become a member of BNP not Black Nice People if she is taking up her bad language again. These girls need to stop picking on her, that’s so childish bullying. Good job, bullying charity were right to drop Jade the ‘campaigner’.

Some people think it’s classism, well, if that’s that, these girls could feel threatened by Shilpa’s successful, good childhood, her looks (she is more beautiful than Danielle) and celebrity status because of colour of her skin. Also Shilpa doesn’t talk about sex, drinking or other things like British normally talk about. White was supposed to be more superior than any other races generally. That’s wrong, we are same human.

Jade’s saying about meeting Shilpa for claiming fame, I think she misunderstood her, preferably she only thinks worse. Way of her saying is clearly an ego. She is famous for being so unintelligent. I think these underclass young girls need to learn class AND cultural awareness!
I am so surprised with Shilpa’s courage to stay for her own accord, I applaud her! Still, lucky for her, Jermanie supports her (oooh Cleo the hypocrite hugged her!).


Shlipa didn't think Jade is racist, actually she didn't hear everything what their gang said behind her back. We saw the full picture.

Although, I may sound harsh but I still watch it because they will make a fool of themselves which I would enjoy briefly (would be better if crowd turn up suddenly due to a ban). Channel 4 doesn’t need to pull Big Brother out as everyone should see what these girls really like. The company suggested ‘Unquestionably good thing’, I agree with them because we (not includes me) are afraid of our British reputation. We still are squeamish, when it comes to racism ON television. I never, never, never seen any racism on British soap opera who produced by white people in my life. Very glorious-utopia. I have seen a few racism scenes on Vee-TV’s Deaf drama – Rush. That’s real life. I was so surprised to see my good mate Charly to act as a racist character, very brave thing to do because not many actors would do it. In fact, it was a black producer of Rush. Mmm.

Before it happened, ironically ‘our future’ Prime Minister Gordon Brown was saying ‘We don’t have a race problem in Britain’. So don’t blame Big Brother (even only for making money out of publicity), blame these ignorant girls. I am so glad it happened consciously.
It will show the level of racism in Britain IF we evict Indian woman Shilpa out of famous English house. I can’t wait for Friday night!


Shame, production team ban the crowd (they are right but it would make a good TV!)

No comments: