29 January 2007

Nalini's presentation at GDC's 1st anniversary


An email from Nalini Persaud, Guyana, South America


NALINI PERSAUD DEAF CLUB ANNIVERSARY PRESENTAION SUNDAY 28th JAN 2007


Hi my name is nalini persaud and i am deaf. It is wonderfull that we can come here today as friend and family. today I am very happy that we celebrate our first anniversary as a club . It is the first time that we have seen a club like this in GUYANA. Many years ago it was very hard for deaf people to come and meet and share together becaues there was no club .


I love when deaf people meet becaues eveyone is alway nice and firndly. Today is very spcial. It helps to make both the deaf and hearing understand that deaf people are a very important part of GUYANA ;s Community. And now I welcome the hearing here with us. I hope that we will continue to get the support from everyone that we can have a deaf club for many years to come , not only where we can come and meet each other but also where we can learn and be more a part of the normal everyday life in guyana. I will like to see a club where we have smart, educated people maybe even doctors and scientists.


I Know that that this is very possible, I have seen it in other countries. Maybe one day soon we can have our own builid for our deaf club. it would be nice to come to a club where there are computer and televisions and book like in a real world. I know that we just started the deaf club but it is good for us to dream of big things and helpful thing that we can all grow in the club.


Thanks for me to speak here today. To all deaf people, please stand up. HAND UP!!! thank you very much. Please you can see email open reading long time, yesterday was sunday, big good deaf people to the party for food and drink cake to nice people there!!!


YOUR FRIEND SPCIAL TRICIA and two children to come deaf club in felx gym. I know you are happy for deaf club one years ANNIVERSARY.


I MISS YOU ALOT NALINI AND NAVIN & RAVIN LOVE YOU VERY MUCH.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hallo Nalini! Greetings to the land of many waters ... the beautiful lush coast of the Guyanas. I wish you much success in building a center for the deaf club in Guyana. It certainly would be something that would contribute greatly to cultural activities -- it could be quite fun!

Signed
Another Nalini Persaud! : )