20 January 2007

Who & what I miss from Guyana, South America

Ajay is really cool, he improves his Guyanese Sign Language very much!

Nalini is my closest mate, she's brilliant being a Deaf role model who I worked alongside! She is also a new Deaf activist

Nalini's son Ravin is a cool boy!

Another son Navin is so hyperactive but he's so lovely!

James loves fashion & TV so much!

Tricia is my great mate, she's great, sarcastic, sense of humour!

Jill is so sweet and very beautiful Canadian!

Leonytne is like my sister, miss her cheekiness so much!

I miss all kids at the Youth club that I founded and lead!

Anita is a cool girl!

Petra the Pepper! Shes fantastic!

I really miss facilitating workshops!

Ajay's mother Veta, she is sweet and lively!

Asiyah and Sherika is like my sisters, they are so wicked! They learnt so much since I first met them!


No comments: