28 February 2007

Not very hard

Originally Posted by SB_GB_4ever
I prefer PSE that is what i have learned and am still learning. For hearing people like me ASL is ver easy to sign but very hard to understand. I would go with PSE.


gnulinuxman replies:
Hmmm...I'm a hearing person and don't have that many problems understanding ASL. I would prefer it if people wouldn't generalize like that.


Alldeaf

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

For the USA, PSE is like broken BSL which is based in the UK. Its nice to know that a hearing person to understand ASL plus defend this beautiful language!

This quote 'For hearing people like me ASL is very easy to sign but very hard to understand' is not very true, my hearing friends who sign BSL fluently way too better than Deaf broken-BSL users understanding me completely.

No comments: