12 February 2007

Misrable white woman...

I copied and pasted this quote (24th Oct 2006) from my old website..

Today, I saw a misrable white woman did give a dirty look at Bradford Interchange... no, not direct at me, not other black, not a Chinese, not a punk, not a chav, not an Indian, not a blind, not a CP, not a drunk, not a tramp, not even a womaniser..

..that was an innocent Pakistiani veiled Muslim woman.



Could be some reasons.. that white woman with no sense of dress may be jealous of a veil, she may knows her somewhere, she may feels scared or she may be simply typical racist..

I don't feel threatened or disgusted toward any Muslim women who wear a veil the way Islamphobics/racists feel because I understand their belief.. I am aware that there are many women who are forced to wear it by their families but we can't help eh.

I don't believe that whole of ethnic minorities in the UK should be like British people generally. What is modern British culture? Drinking(?) Brawling(?) Arrogance(?) Chavism(?) Full English breakfast(?) Only one language, English(?)

We simply can be united with respect and empathy.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Two things - #1 - it's cool to see a guy from the same City (leeds) as me.
#2 - it's good to actually seeing someone DEFEND a Muslim lady.