08 March 2007

Just ramblings!

Come on BDFC!

I am so excited about playing 5-a-side football against third-placed Deaf-impaired team 'The Wanderer' tomorrow night. We would be still second-placed with 6 points clear. Either 8 or 5 points behind a leader.

With 5 games to go!!!!


Deaf Concert, Guyana, South America
Guyana's Deaf Community are presenting the concert at the Saint School at 1pm on 10 March. They are raising fund for Deaf Awareness Week! Im looking forward to knowing whats news!


Februray Fantasy
Again from Guyana, I got an email from my friend Tricia who is a schoolteacher, 2 Deaf young girls Sherika and Asiyah signed Guyanese Sign Language in poem in front of people to celebrating Februray Fantasy! I remember when I first met them, they signed most of homemade signs but their GSL skills improved!!! I am so pleased for them!


Boring, boring Arsenal
I was not very happy with their process... can't believe we lost 3 silverwares in 11 DAYS! Always next season...

No comments: