13 August 2007

NiceRacca but nicer

This is Rachel. I often call her 'Racy' or 'NiceRacca', as most people know her as NaughtyRacca which I was't agreeing with ! She was bit annoyed with the name NiceRacca but apparently she is really really nice and lovely.
My best friend Ovais first introduced her to me 3 years ago. Thanks pal!
We have been dating on and off but we are still great friends. It was too good to be true... She finally found his right man Wayne, I can see her happiness whenever she is with him. I am pleased to tell you that she just had a baby girl called Chloe Hope on Sunday 12th Aug. This is my first god-daughter. I will visit and congratulate them this week. Great thing was when she arrived at Guyana airport from the UK, I put up the cardboard says 'Nice but nicer', it definitely annoyed her! I would like to put great memory pictures of our first holiday together in Guyana, South America and Dominica, West Indies in 2006.




























































No comments: