04 August 2007

Special offer - 35p

Friday.
Bought the ticket with 'disabled' Metro pass for 35p.
On train to Leeds from Bradford.
But I was in rush.
Too foo to buy the train ticket for Derby.
On the train
I enjoyed reading ZOO.
I hopped off at Derby without paying anything.
Drinking, signing & hugging.
Sleeping at Heritage hotel.

Saturday.
Missed most important meal of the day.
Still too foo to buy the train ticket for Leeds
On the train.
Reading The Guradian.
About BNP celebrating the British 'Heritage'
Spooky.
Hopped off at Leeds without paying anything.
Saw the train would leaves in a minute.
Or buying the ticket.
Feck it.
Hopped on the train for Bradford.
Communication broken down.
Couldn't bother and pity on me.

Fantastic special offer, Bradford-Derby returns for 35p.

Yep, it's true. Yes, I was playing my Deaf card but 'tiniest' part of my protest over TV license.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I know that story.

Can I just ask; how do train fares link to TV licences?!

Ashton Jean-Pierre said...

I would pay �25 for a fare but I didn't, it should cover the licence then!

Ashton