12 December 2006

coloured, n*gger or deaf and dumb?

As a Deaf black man, which are most of these offensive words for me? I definitely would say coloured. Yep that word is not even politic. Unfortunately other way for white elderly people. (other word - 'young fella')


In the 18th Century, when thousands of black African slave were dishearteningly taken to the UK under formerly (yay) British Empire rule. British white people invented that word after they first saw black people in a disgust way, just their natural feeling.. obviously with their strong white identity. They called them 'coloured'. Black people were naive that time, of course I don't blame them, just blame lack of education for the white community.


They call that word because white people see themselves as normal skin rather than other races, in fact. Coloured mean black skin is not normal referring to white's perspective, simply made me so sick! At the moment hearing impaired is new coloured.


I would understand if I am really from Rainbow. Would be better IQ eh.


N*gger? That word doesn't even disgust me! Why? Because I am not really native Niger not even Nigerian, so somebody who invented that must be so dumbest in the world then. As well as for other people who call that for no reason. For uneducated racist people, N*gger mean dirty water in the Niger's one of rivers in the Western Africa. Niger people are not n*gger, they are beautiful people! Even they are THE world's poorest country.


Just call me black.. just don't give me white eye. Oh yeah don't say 'i am not a racist but...' It is like when you say anything to make it alright automatically, so somebody believe.

Deaf black power

No comments: