21 February 2007

At least a hearing person enjoy Deaf comedy!

I found this link through Bionic Ear Blog, apparently it was really nice to know a hearing person's day was brightened up by John Smith's standing-up comedy style on See Hear!

Of course there are alot of hearing people understand and laugh with Deaf comedy but a hearing person said something on her own blog from watching 2D (with sound), it is nice!

Being Deaf man myself, I think John's style is way too far better than Peter Kay's, in my eye and out of my other eye.

I easily bursted into massive laugh with Deaf comedy much much more than hearing. My bog and tears were nearly run out!

I learned that I don't have to be Deaf impaired person to laugh WITH hearing jokes! I feel related with John's experience...

Other links - Woman Used Sign Language on Deaf to Scam Millions It was about a woman took about £10 millions by using 'sign language' (could be Japanese Sign Language). It showed that hearing people can be rich by the existence of Deaf people... even sign language which so many hearing people don't consider it as a real language. How ironic..

No comments: