03 March 2007

hearing-still is the new deaf-mute

All fuss over 'Deaf-mute', imagine if we accept this term, hearing people should be called 'hearing-still'. For oral users, them who secretly enjoy calling us deaf-mutes, they are 'deaf-still'.

If you think this term 'hearing-still' is stupid, you are doubly stupid hypocritically then. Without question.

Must be a world record. Why? always refering to oralism, refering to oralism, refering to oralism, refering to oralism, refering to oralism, refering to oralism, refering to oralism, refering to oralism, refering to oralism, refering to oralism, refering to oralism, refering to oralism, refering to oralism, refering to oralism, refering to oralism, refering to oralism, refering to oralism, refering to oralism

I prefer Deaf.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

deaf mutes are very good. deaf invest this.

hearing remove this word because it embarrass them.

by deaf bsl

Ashton Jean-Pierre said...

Dictionary: Mute - 1. silent, refraining from speaking, 2. not having the power of speech, dumb, 3. not expressed in words.

This quote 'Not expressed in words' You can't say 'FUCK OFF' with your voice? you can't 'LAUGH' out loud?

I used my voice when I play football I often say 'FUCK OFF', 'WANKER', 'FUCKING HELL'(with my BSL) which are actually 'pronounced' words. I feel good when I say these because it 'doubly' offend Deaf-impaired referees and players. Many Deafies are really good at using their voice swear things because they have been through difficult life.

I even don't use my voice generally but I only use my voice sometime when I use BSL at home with my mum. My voice is not extremely clear, like a working-class child's voice.

Plus I sometime said 'Ah!' when I get hurt physically.

So am I called 'deaf-mute'? Does 'mute' mean you never use your voice or speak A FEW WORDS like 'ouch', 'fuck'?

In my theory, maybe them hearing remove this word because they may not want this word lead us to realise that it's all about BSL which any BSL wasn't allowed at schools or homes.

Also I think this word 'mute' is more like a personal status.

It had to be refering to hearing community because they don't have a term like 'still'

Oh yeah how do you know that Deaf invested 'Deaf-mute'?

'deaf bsl'... Are you really John Savvy? You would type 'D'eaf instead... how ironic!