04 March 2007

Use, use, use

From all the young dudes

"And lastly, I’m getting fucking pissed off at the usage of the word USE when referring to sign language. We don’t fucking USE sign language. We SIGN! Get with the fucking program"

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Interesting! I don't realise that the word 'use' is refering to sign language. 'I use English' sounds funny... but for BSL, its not funny(!) I will try my best to not using 'use' from now!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I use lip-reading, and I use sign language... I'm a user of support services too....

Ashton Jean-Pierre said...

I read written English, and I sign BSL... I don't work for support service too...

Anonymous said...

I don't work for support services ! I just use them, they have the ears, I don't.

Ashton Jean-Pierre said...

I have the ears... I just use these for my glasses... I am sorry that you keep falling your sunglasses if you are not a 4 eyes..