02 August 2007

My first visit at Rammie Gang!

For those of you don't know what Deaf gangs in the UK, Deafies gather every 2 months. Where? Yorkshire Pudding Gang in Leeds (Jan, March, May etc), Geordie Booze Gang in Newcastle (Jan, March, May etc), Rammie Gang in Derby (Feb, April, June etc), Scouser Gang in Liverpool (Feb, April etc) & Robin Hood Gang in Nottingham (Jan, March etc).

On 3rd August 2007, my visit at Rammie Gang in Derby will be my first time ever, although as a ex Yorkshire Pudding Gang organiser, I advised the RG organiser to set up RG 3 years ago! I will be interested in finding out why this gathering is much greater and exciting than former YPG as well as second best to Geordie Booze Gang who recently has been awarded for Best Gang of the Year 2006 in the UK.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Do you ever go to Blackpool Rally thats held every year in Sept.
I will be going although its been years since I last went.

I live in Yorkshire and I was not aware of the Yorkshire pudding gang :-(

Ashton Jean-Pierre said...

Yep it's my seventh.. I dont think I ever will go again. Sorry.

Actually YPG is long gone now.. (RIP 2003-2006) due to fighting and transports. YPG was so popular, that's how it influenced other people to set up new gangs in the UK.