02 August 2007

RSPCA + RNId = monkey

RNID appoints Jackie Ballard as new Chief Executive - 30 July 2007

Jackie Ballard said: "I am delighted to be moving to RNID after five highly enjoyable years at the RSPCA. It has been an honour and a privilege to work for the RSPCA and it's very reassuring that I’m moving on at a time when the Society is in such a healthy position and has achieved so much, particularly our successful campaign for the new Animal Welfare Act.


"I’m ready for a new challenge and very much looking forward to my new role at RNID. I count myself extremely lucky to be moving from one fantastic organisation to another."

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

In the past (even now), igronant Deaf-impaired (deaf too) people still call us 'monkey' just because we sign our own language naturally, let alone Jackie Ballard who worked at RSPCA just got a job at so called 'deaf' organisation which is most famous organisation in the UK. Interesting.

No comments: